Well hello there readers, here’s a little sneak peak into my wardrobe with 2 of October’s favourite looks.
This is my “it’s a kind of a chilly day in Durban” look, although Durban may be the city of blue skies and sunshine we occasionally have a grey day too. I paired this artsy, trendy outfit with:
1. White long sleeve shirt ( you can buy this any where)
2. Long button down vest ( it’s actually another shirt that I layered) – fashion express
3. High waisted jeans – Legit
4. Scarf ( gift from India) but you can use any scarf.
5. Black ankle boots – Bata
And of course my look has to finished off with the famous and signature Maree Messy Bun. Sometimes your wardrobe can look mundane, mix and match and explore with your staples.
This duo has got to be my new favourite look for summer and the best thing is that it’s super comfy. It’s perfect for the good old Durban summers and to just chill.
1. Printed Vest – H&M
2. White Kimomo- Miladys
3. Printed pants – Pep ( yes ladies Pep! You can get some awesome buys)
4. Sandals- Legit
I’m a really huge fan of messy buns because I have curly hair and for those of you who know the struggle, quickly tying it up became an easy convenience. In this look I had Maree Messy Pom Poms which I simply adored. Fashion should be fun and experimental but also always stay true to you.